Who can do this?
Only Group owners and Echo360 administrators can edit group details.
Editing group details involves simply changing the group title and/or description.
There are two ways to enter the details page for a group
- Click Groups from the top menu.
The figure below shows an instructor top navigation bar, but administrators also have a Groups option in the top menu.
- Hover over the tile for the group, and click the menu button as shown below.
- Select Edit Details from the Groups menu. And skip to the steps below the next figure.
- Click on the Group tile to enter the main group page.
- Click Actions then select Edit Details from the top of the group page, as identified in the below figure.
The page changes so that the title and description fields are now editable, and the buttons at the top of the page change to correspond with the current status, as shown in the below figure.
- If necessary, make changes to the Group Title (up to 200 characters).
- If necessary, make changes to the Description (up to 2500 characters) of the group.
- When finished, click Save.
Your updates are applied immediately.
Clicking Cancel reverts any edits, returning the group title and description to their state when you clicked Edit Details. Clicking Delete will delete the group, with a verification message that you do, in fact, wish to delete the group.