Devices are associated with rooms as a 1:1 relationship. Click ROOMS from the main menu to view the status of configured rooms and the devices associated with them.
By default, the Room Management page initially appears in "tiled" view. This allows for a quick-glance status assessment of the rooms listed. See Understanding Device Status for details on what the tiles show.
Click the list button, located on the right side of the page, to change to a "list by status" view.
Click the arrow icon to the left of each status to expand the list and see the rooms and devices identified with that status.
Use the filter drop-down lists across the top of the page to identify which rooms/devices to list specifically.
Room/Device Statuses on the list-view page are defined as follows:
- Favorites - Lists all rooms you have "favorited" (clicked the star) regardless of status.
- Capturing - As the status implies, these are the rooms/devices actively capturing at the moment.
- Idle - Lists all rooms where a device is connected and ready to capture but is not currently capturing.
- Offline - Lists all rooms where the assigned device is not communicating with Echo360 (is offline). The device may be powered down at the moment or may have lost its network connection. See Understanding Device Status for additional information.
Device Out Of Sync - Indicates that the timestamp between the appliance and the Echo360 server is out of sync.
You may need to power cycle the appliance to re-establish synchronization between the device and the time server.
- Not Connected - Lists all rooms that have been added to the system but which do not have devices assigned to them. Therefore these rooms are not connected to the server.