The zip file containing the Echo360 Device Service can be obtained from the Echo360 Downloads page (Settings icon > Downloads) if you are an Echo360 Administrator.
To install the device monitor software as a service:
- Unzip and extract the downloaded file.
- Double-click the setup.exe file.
- Follow the wizard prompts to install the software.
- Click Close to complete the installation.
- Launch the Services application and locate the Echo360 Device Service.
- Start the Echo360 Device Service.
Once installed, you can plug the light into the PC. After the first manual start of the service, it is set to start automatically with Windows in the future.
After that, review the following topics for further Admin-level information on configuring the associated light:
- Device Monitor for Admins
- Device Configuration Defaults
- Device Monitor Light Defaults
- Device Monitor Admin Override
Instructors should review the following topics as needed: