The zip file containing the device monitor software can be obtained from the Echo360 Downloads page (Settings icon > Downloads) if you are an Echo360 Administrator.
To install the device monitor software:
- Unzip and extract the downloaded file.
- Double-click the setup.exe file.
- Follow the wizard prompts to install the software.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
Once installed, you can plug the light into the PC.
After that, review the following topics for further Admin-level information on configuring and using the Device Monitor and associated light:
- Device Monitor for Admins
- Launch the Device Monitor
- Device Configuration Defaults
- Ad hoc Capture Defaults
- Device Monitor Light Defaults
- Using the Light to Control the Capture
- Device Monitor Admin Override
Instructors should review the following topics as needed: